The cost of school meals is currently £10.00 per week (£2.00 per day).
The Academy operates a cashless system and uses ParentPay (www.parentpay.com) for all payments to the Academy.
Parents/carers are requested to sign up to this site via their unique identifier letter issued by the school office.
Our Sponsors have instructed us that debts must not be allowed to accumulate. If we do not receive payments for 2 weeks, children will not be able to continue on school meals.
Free School Meals
If you think you may be entitled to free school meals, please call in any morning to the One Stop Shop at Farnworth Town Hall.
The Academy also subscribes to the following website for you to check if you are entitled to free school meals. https://www.cloudforedu.org.uk/ofsm/sims/
Free School Meal Criteria:
- Income Support
- Income-based Jobseekers Allowance
- Income-related Employment and Support Allowance
- Support under Part VI of the Immigration and Asylum Act 1999
- The guaranteed element of State Pension Credit
- Child tax credit with an annual gross income into the household that is not more than £16,190, provided you are not entitled to working tax credit. If you are entitled to any part of working tax credit, there is no eligibility with the exception of working tax run-on as shown below
- Working Tax Credit run-on – paid for 4 weeks after you stop qualifying for Working Tax Credit
- Universal Credit
You will need the following information for the website:
- National Insurance number or National Asylum Seekers number
- Your personal details i.e. name, address, date of birth
- Your child’s details, name, date of birth
- Email address and telephone number
If you require any assistance accessing/checking the website for your eligibility, please contact the school office.
Please register for free school meals if you are entitled to them, even if your child has a packed lunch.